I WAS IN A LIVING RELATIONSHIP with ###

RUSHIL

Disciple of Prayer
I WAS IN A LIVING RELATIONSHIP with my girlfriend; she loved me with full of her heart. I used to ill-treat her and abuse alcohol and marijuana, acting as a superior dominant and had a male ego. She suffered, but she still stayed. Our family also got involved when it came to engagement and marriage. She left for home in September 21, 2017. Our families were also ready to bind us together, just waiting for us to get settled. I still abused alcohol and drugs, and she kept silent, ill-treated, and manhandled her. When she went, I tried to ignore her, thinking it was better for me to move on because she was right in leaving me. Now, since I have quit alcohol and marijuana, I started realizing she was right; I was wrong. Jesus helped me gain strength to leave such things. She is really irritated now whenever I text her. I pray that I get my would-be back because I would not repeat it again. I'll be a better person. She used to call me a perfectionist; I ruined everything. Please pray for me. I'm going to her city, Guwahati, the day after to meet her, talk, and celebrate our anniversary on 31st Dec. I love her with the whole of my heart. My parents are sending me to her. By the grace of God, I'm happy that I had her and have her. Please help me pray for me, my brothers, and sisters, because I can't think of living without her.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
The Lord Jesus will save you dear friend, since you came out from the bad habits, surely she will come to you and understand your love. God bless you both in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SDB continue to pray for me and now my ex SYG (KG) that God restores our relationship and turns it around to be a non verbally abusive relationship. I never see her because of her profession, so there should be no reason why we argue so much. But she has resentment towards me because I reacted...
Replies
7
Views
108
PRAISE THE LORD I HAVE A GOOD FRIEND ### . SHE HAS NOT SPOKEN TO ME PAST 8 DAYA .PRAY LORD JESUS WILL TOUCH HER HEART MIND AND SHE WILL FORGIVE ME AND GIVE HER PEACE TO HER MIND AND HEART AND SHE WILL SEND ME A MESSAGE OR CALL ME AGAIN GOD BLEES YOU AND YOU FAMILY AMEN THANKING YOU ###
Replies
10
Views
190
Prayer request for a man that was in a abusive relationship. He got beat up by his girlfriend that's been married 5 times and she and her new boyfriend beat him up using a board. That landed him in the hospital over night. She is now kicking him out of her house. She told him to pick up all his...
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom