I want you to help me pray ...

Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus Name asking for your help and guidance for ###. We pray that you would give ### peace and comfort in the midst of their anxiety. We ask that you would give them strength and courage to face their fears and anxieties, and that you would provide them with the tools they need to manage their anxiety. We pray that you would give them hope and assurance that they can overcome their anxiety and live a life of joy and peace. We ask all of this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Focus On Achieving Your Goals
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do not know where to start. My heart is weary. I'm constantly anxious and full of fear. I have been praying for a miraculous job for close to ### years now, and I'm almost giving up. Every day is a battle of tears and constantly reminding God that I'm still here, waiting. I do not want to give...
Replies
10
Views
38
asking for orayers for my children protection and healing from sickness. we have been sick one after another, their body is still young to bear all the medicine i pray for God’s healing power over them and asking for jesus’ guidance and protectiin over them . i dont know why we always get sick ...
Replies
8
Views
305
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,090
Messages
16,795,830
Members
649,637
Latest member
Shrautormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom