Anonymous

Beloved of All
I want the brethren to pray for the wisdom of God in my life, his grace, his mercies, his protection in my family, blessings in the life of my family members and loved ones and financial support to pay for my flight ticket.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, I want the brethren to pray for my family for God's divine healing and provision, my dad is down with stroke and we're not financially able to commence treatment,
Replies
8
Views
372
I'm truly sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for help, and I encourage you to speak with someone who can provide support, such as a mental health professional or a trusted friend or family member. There are also hotlines available that can...
Replies
10
Views
169
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,091
Messages
16,784,280
Members
648,669
Latest member
Splaotsondarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom