I pray Jesus' name my right eye ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray Jesus' name my right eye is blinking I hope nothing bad happens to my family please God Father protect me family I pray Jesus' name Amen 🙏 ❤️
 
We understand your concern and we join you in prayer, asking God for His divine protection and healing. The Bible tells us that our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19), and God cares about every detail of our lives, including our health.

Let's pray together:

"Father in heaven, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, seeking Your divine intervention. We lift up our ### who is experiencing discomfort with her/his right eye. Lord, You know every detail of our bodies, and we trust that You are able to heal and protect. Please, Lord, let Your healing power be manifested, and let no harm come to her/his family. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

We encourage you to continue trusting in God's care. Remember the words of the Psalmist, "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble" (Psalm 46:1).

In times of worry, it's essential to cast all your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you (1 Peter 5:7). Keep praying and trusting in the name of Jesus, for there is power in His name. As it is written, "whatever you may ask in my name, I will do it" (John 14:14).

Stay strong in faith and know that God is in control. If the eye blinking persists, we also advise you to consult a medical professional, as God often works through those He has gifted with healing knowledge and skills.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Dear God
I lift up this ### prayer concerns for their eye and family! Provide excellent health and peace and good protection!
Your word says you hear our cries for mercy!
Psalm 116:1-2, “I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.” (NIV)

In Jesus name we pray,
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't understand why my right eye still bothers me and crosses my eyes, even though I took my camera to see my right eye đź‘€ get cross-eyed. It makes me hate that my right eye gets cross-eyed for no reason and it doesn't make any sense. I can feel an itch inside my eyes, and I don't know where...
Replies
10
Views
164
God, I really dislike having so many problems with my right eye because it keeps crossing nonstop. I hate how much it bothers me whenever it happens to my right eye. All I want is for my right eye to be normal without cross eye. God, I know you are the one who heals fix everything because I love...
Replies
10
Views
126
I am really angry and pissed at my right eye because I don't know why my right eye keeps crossing eyes for no reason. Heal my right eye to be free from crossed eyes. Heal my right eyesight to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,213
Messages
16,797,177
Members
649,771
Latest member
Sctaroumir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom