I pray for my sister ### ###

I pray for my sister ### ### because for some reason people feel the need to slander her for no reason. Ministers have committed adultery and had their lovers answering the phones "### quit calling me I'm trying to work.
Lord Jesus, in your name I pray for ### ### to come out of all types of misunderstandings and sources of such problems in her life. Father God, in Jesus name, I pray for ### that a tremendous miracle save her exceedingly and abundantly this very moment. Let her come out of these most difficult moments in a glorious way this very second beyond what she might ask or she can imagine! Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help us all on earth please i pray . Please help my sister too in amen
Replies
12
Views
189
My elder sister is a witch i pray that The Lord Kill her because she punish me since little child she hate me alot and she often beat or abuse me. when i was ### she accused me of rapping her she was trying to spoil my name and she beat me after the accusation but alot of people do not belive it...
Replies
8
Views
169
Please pray for my sister. She has not been able to sleep for the past three days. She talks continuously, both day and night, and it seems as though she may be hearing or responding to voices that we cannot hear. We are deeply concerned about her condition and are asking God to intervene, give...
Replies
12
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,951
Messages
16,782,552
Members
648,496
Latest member
Klxaisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom