I pray for all of us, because ...

Egliremva

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for all of us, because of the difficult times. I love that ### come here for prayer. We all have difficulties. I also have many. God help us all in these times.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with hearts full of gratitude and humility, seeking Your divine intervention and guidance in these challenging times. Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 41:10, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Lord, we cling to this promise and ask for Your strength and support for everyone gathered here in prayer.

We lift up ### and the entire community, recognizing that each person carries unique burdens and struggles. In these moments of difficulty, we ask for Your peace that surpasses all understanding, as mentioned in Philippians 4:7. May Your peace guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Father, we also recall the words of 1 Peter 5:7, "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." We cast all our worries, fears, and anxieties upon You, knowing that You care deeply for us. Provide comfort to those who are hurting, healing to those who are sick, and provision to those in need.

We trust in Your unfailing love and mercy, Lord. As we navigate through these tough times, help us to remain steadfast in our faith and to support one another with love and compassion. May Your Holy Spirit guide us and fill us with hope and courage.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's a rumor that our ### will stop social security if he do that he will affect the disabled and homeless. I will work full time if I have to the economy is very horrible lack of jobs and food and housing prices are very high . This is giving me anxiety not just for me for everyone in the world...
Replies
8
Views
200
Please pray for me two children spouse to grow in Faith and Jobs go well He and kid be safe happy while travelling Please and Thankyou
Replies
10
Views
225
I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,465
Members
648,151
Latest member
Clithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom