I need God's strength.

Deanne

Servant of All
Father I am your child and I trust in you, everyday seems like a struggle for me. My finances are nil, I've been unemployed for too long. God nothing seems to be working out in my life. I suffer with depression as a result of all that negative situations I'm face with daily. I can't sleep and I worry constantly. Lord let me get a job that I can pay off my debts and be able to live a normal life. Please lord hear my prayers. I feel so lost and alone.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Joel 3:10 – “Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, ‘I am strong!’” Extended Explanation: Joel 3:10 is a continuation of God’s call to the nations for a final confrontation. This verse...
Replies
6
Views
133
🙇🏻 Repentance & Rest Isa 30:15, Connection to Vine, John 15:1 Love Abounds Still More and More in Knowledge and Depth of Insight, Phil 1:9-11, Resulting in the Fruit of The Holy Spirit, Gal 5:22-23, Study, God's Strength, Wisdom, Col 1:9-10 for Needed Plans, Tit 3:14, Fruit, Jn 15:7-8 🍇 Heavenly...
Replies
9
Views
124
Have an unspoken prayer request that I need God's help with. Please pray in Jesus name, thank you
Replies
9
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,870
Messages
16,793,055
Members
649,444
Latest member
Naerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom