I need God to heal my knee, I'm also having problems

uruguay

Prayer Partner
I need God to heal my knee, I'm also having problems with bedbugs and I need God to get rid of those. Also, I could use some Christian friends to hang out with since I never have anyone to hang out with, not even in church. It's rare if anyone ever invites me over after church or to do anything with them. I need God to change that, tired of being by myself constantly. I'm single and don't have kids. Also, I've thought of visiting people in homes that don't have visitors since I don't have any myself. Ask God to help me figure out if I should do that and with whom.
 
###, I pray for you, I do not have visitors too but so you know how it feels. I pray for you, you are not alone, the Lord is faithful, lovely and unique. He bless you!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name....and ask that our Lord Bless you with Christian friends who will love and be with you soon......also that He guide you to where He wants you to be in all you do. We Thank You Lord for hearing these prayers....Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i need God to heal my knee, I could've had a nanny job because someone wanted to hire me and I couldn't take it because of my bad knee. I even told God if He healed it I'd take the job, but He didn't, and I had to turn it down because I couldn't be on my feet so much with a bad knee. I was so...
Replies
4
Views
76
I need God to heal my knee, my surgeon messed up during surgery 5 yrs ago. Also, that someone would hire me for a job I can do without walking all day. That I continue losing weight since I'm prediabetic and that my cholesterol goes down too, been losing weight lately cause of wanting to get rid...
Replies
6
Views
101
I could still use some prayer on my knee, I need God to heal that and also to get me a job I can do where I don't have to walk all day. I also could use some Christian friends to hang out with since I never have anyone to hang out with. And I still need God to get rid of those bedbugs, right now...
Replies
3
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,672
Messages
16,779,543
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom