I need an urgent prayer request for my mom ex-husband ### for God to move him out of my family lives he was verbally abusive and physically abusive towards my mom he has a restraining order he still came to the home twice im a witness on one occasion when he went to the house even with a restraining order twice and she also has a trial for her divorce its on the 13th so favor for it to go through well and protection over us as well as we go through this situation also justice and blessings because my mom been in fear lately and had a dream about her ex-husband harming us he had several loaded guns on record and he also pushes my mom hard on the floor and she had a blood clot that's why he is no longer in the home so for him to stay away from us
Amen my Lord we pray and agree on a similar situation and No weapon or tongue formed against us shall prosper...Your mighty Blood is against Your enemies🙏Praise Yahshua Amen! Is. 54:17
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
115
Please pray for me urgently. I’m in a very difficult financial situation right now, and I genuinely need $5,000 immediately for housing costs. I’m feeling stressed and overwhelmed and I don’t know where the money will come from, but I’m holding on to my faith and asking God to make a way for me...
Replies
16
Views
77
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom