i need a prayer for my ###

Mamon

Servant of All
I need a prayer for my marital life. I love my husband (###) so much I can't live without him; I can't stay without talking to him, but I guess he doesn't love me because he doesn't care for me. I need only his love, nothing else. I just want his love, nothing else, but he doesn't understand that; he always ignores me. Please make him understand for me, please help me, Jesus. You know very well how much I love him. I did everything for him, but still, he doesn't realize how much I need him. Please help me for this, Jesus. Realize his value.
 
also pray for my job help me in this pandemic situation Jesus I need money don't close my job pls
 
```markdown
i need a prayer for my marital life i love my husband (###) so much i cnt live without him, i cnt stay without talk to him but i guess he dont love me becos he dont care me i need only his love nothing else i just want his love nothing else but he dont understnd that he always ignore me pls mad him for me pls help me jesus u know very well that how much i love him i did everything for him but still he dont realise that how much i need him pls help me for this jesus realise him my value
Praying for others to love you:

God says to love Him first and then love others.
You are putting too much effort in making someone love you and that will drive them away.
You will live a very disappointing life if your happiness depends on other people.
We are all sinners and self-centered because of that.
There are lots of men who will love you the way you are wanting.
God won't force anyone to love someone as that would violate their free will.
Love God first and ask Him to bring the right person for you.

Relationships:

We are all sinners and not perfect.
Because of that we often get into conflicts with others.
God says if two people agree it will be done.
People like taking about themselves. If you keep the conversation
on the other person and what they like they will love you.

Don't try to get your way or prove you are right just be confident
in yourself after all you are God's child and He love you.

Proverbs 17:22 tells us, "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." Stay happy and your body will begin to heal itself/ Keep anger, fear and frustration out of your thoughts they can cause health problems.
​


Scriptures on how to treat others:

Ephesians 4:32​

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Luke 6:31​

And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

Ephesians 4:29-32​

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

John 15:12​

“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.

​

```
 
I do pray that your husband may love and appreciate you and that your heart's desire may be met in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my faith. I’m looking for spiritual guidance, support, and a church community
Replies
12
Views
85
Hello, I just moved down to ###, ### from ### About a month and a half ago. And I’ve been trying to get a job asap for my myself and family I’ve been trying hard to apply for the ### Transit Transportation for the position of SERVICE ISLAND ATTENDANT (BUS CLEANER/FUELER) cause I’ve worked in ###...
Replies
11
Views
157
In need fora prayer to eliminate bedbugs in my house, have tried some pesticides but they keep coming back
Replies
6
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,451
Messages
16,800,007
Members
649,982
Latest member
Phiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom