I'm sorry to hear that. Please remember to seek me

Philip Bromwell

Disciple of Prayer
I have a bad case of shingles with a heavy painful rash. The pain is awful. Please pray for healing! I need the Lord's touch in the worst way!!
 
Jesus said His people could have what they say, but instead, they say what they have. Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. Speak to the problem, it is speaking to you already. Jesus never said to "pray for the sick". Jesus said to heal the sick. Matthew 10:8 Living Bible (TLB) 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cure the lepers, and cast out demons. Give as freely as you have received! John 14:12-14 Living Bible (TLB) 12-13 “In solemn truth I tell you, anyone believing in me shall do (this could be a command?) the same miracles I have done, and even greater ones, because I am going to be with the Father. Mark 16:17-18 King James Version (KJV) 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall (this could be a command) lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. Speak to your problem. Like this prayer; Lay your hands on your chest and speak aloud the following prayer, 3 times. In the name of Jesus, I command the sickness in my body to leave my body, now. I command shingles to be gone from my body, now. I am now healthy, well, healed, and whole. Thank you Jesus. Here is a good teaching on how God wants you well, and how to get it. Audio Teachings

You should be the hands, feet, and voice of Jesus in this earthly realm. You go heal the sick, just like Jesus did.

In the name of Jesus, I bless you with the life of God.
 
May the Lord bless you and hear this prayer. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering from cushing syndrome so I'm experiencing hormonal imbalances in my body. I'm going to have a scanning next week to check whether I have a tumor in my adrenal gland or pituitary gland. I request you to pray for me to Jesus to remove my tumor, and if I have one and cure me from...
Replies
6
Views
139
Good evening. Today make 3 weeks now since I heard that my son was arrested in ###. I contacted the British Consulate but I still haven't got any updates from them. I also contacted several Lawyers but without his passport details they cannot do much. I am going out of my mind trying to find my...
Replies
10
Views
439
I was assaulted and manhunted when I was ### and my life has just been one trauma to the next chased out of school family is broken. It's gone by so fast and I'm so ready for it to be over. I don't know what God wants with me I have agoraphobia major depressive disorder and anxiety disorder. I...
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,749
Messages
16,803,126
Members
650,257
Latest member
Azayroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom