I Can T Bear This Loneliness Anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
I pray that God put an end to my loneliness or that he puts an end to my life if I have to stay like this all my life because I can't suffer anymore. I don't want to feel lonely for the rest of my life. I have been alone for all my life and now I'm too depressed. I think that I prefer dying than feeling this pain for too long. I am ### and I almost never had any friends and I have never been happy in my love relationships and I prayed a lot and nothing happened and now I lost my faith.

###
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
i cancel what I said about wanting to die, I want to live but I want to stop suffering :67:
 
Glad you canceled the part about wanting to die. I pray for an end to your suffering, and I pray that God will shower you with miracles and blessings. Your sister in Christ, ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This is going to be a very long prayer request. Read it when you have time. In my last post I asked for counselling. Here I will tell you why I need counselling. Try to process what I've written, understand my mental state and try to answer each of the questions. There is a pool of...
Replies
5
Views
461
Dear Pastor Benny Hinn, I married from 1999. But from that year, I have been having a lot of problems in my life. I am crying with a broken heart. I have no peace of mind, can't sleep properly at night. Sometimes I'm awake the whole night. I don't know what is happening. From 1999, I have been...
Replies
6
Views
667
  • Locked
lord I can't take this loneliness any more it is not good for me please lord have mercy on me please please lord send ### back to me now without delay with a love for me like no other in every way now that I will be truly truly amazed enalreg my faith in you also lord please send great wonderful...
Replies
2
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom