I asked for prayer for a situation on my job and the Holy Spirit came through and helped me. Now I Pray that ### gets a good job and ### get income and a pathway. ### and ### is saved and delivered in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen..
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Please pray God will soon provide me with a job. My family desperately needs me to have income and now we're struggling and barely have food because I don't have a job anymore. Thank you.
Please pray that God would soon provide me with a job or source of income - please, it's urgent. Pray for peace and stability for the relationships in my extended families on both sides and for salvation for those who are not Christian. Thank you.
I recently left my job for certain reasons but need income immediately so I returned to another job that, although I am very grateful for it and the people who work there and how it has sustained me, is involved in things that I don't agree with as a Christian and I feel convicted being involved...