I ask for continued prayer for my ###'s salvation!!!

praise4009

Faithful Servant
I ask for continued prayer for my children's salvation!!! I went to Bible study this morning and it was so great I told my ###. I'm not sure if throughout our lengthy conversation I aided in misguiding him at all. If I did, I'm sorry. If I didn't, praise the Lord!!!!! My ### came home as I was reading from the Bible from what Jesus said and she looked a little annoyed. I pray for them!!!! In Jesus name, Amen
 
I pray for household salvation. I pray that God will draw your children to Him. Keep praying for them and show them the love of Jesus.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praying these requests for you, your children and for all of us here and our children and loved ones' salvation, in Jesus; ### amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ### he follows false doctrine, has fits of rage, is tormented by the devil, has a bad meth addiction and needs salvation.
Replies
7
Views
178
He is lost, unhappy, lonely and full of anger. Lord I pray that you soften his heart and reveal yourself to him so that he cannot deny your presence. Let him live for you and experience your beautiful love and peace.
Replies
10
Views
263
my ### salvation unity in Christ in family. love towards one another and Christ. I need freedom from ### spirit
Replies
6
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,720
Messages
16,780,090
Members
648,263
Latest member
Daesoreotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom