Zhartuss

Disciple of Prayer
I am ###yrs I have a lover we have been together for ###yrs, early March I
gave birth to a baby boy, the guy introduced me to their family but has
never come at our place officially, now my parents don't want him neither
do they want him to meet his son . I am monitored all my movements , I am
quarreled and told all sorts of things. Kindly advice me. Am in tears.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### yrs, from ### i have BP, Sugar from ###. Few months ago, i was told that, my prostate is slightly enlarged, i have cortical cyst in my right kidney, i have on right side lipoma (fat getting deposited under skin), Little variation of parameters in my liver function test and little...
Replies
4
Views
331
I am ### yrs old and I have ### kids with ### different men. I had my first child at ###, she was planned by myself and her dad because we both at the time were teenagers with no support, guidance, or family. He was abusive and eventually went to jail for a long period of time in which I was...
Replies
9
Views
510
I am Pst ###, ###yrs from ###. I request for prayers to be delivered from setbacks in my life and ministry. Locate me, help me in Jesus Christ Name. Waiting to hear from God thru you.
Replies
7
Views
518
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom