House Of Horrors:

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Lord,

you know that I do not want to go back to the house of horrors, so please before I leave ### to go home, please remove the spirits of illegitimate authority, dominance, fear and bullying and the spirit of division and fighting within that home and within the minds and hearts of the harmful individuals, and cleanse that whole house out with your blood, and expose the wrong people who have been harming me. I ask for a calm and peace, and a new favor for when I return to that house, but let it be a very short stay, before that please send my husband to come get me. Please do not allow anymore bullying of me by that person anymore, that person is not the head of that home, so I ask that you make sure she does not get the privileges or steal the authority of the rightful head.

Please give me a sufficient amount of money before I return to that house, so that until I leave I have some, let that book take off really well and let the money come spilling in, while I am here in ###.

I also ask that my uncle not be admitted to hospital again in ###, and that nothing stops him getting on that plane to ###. He was supposed to be here in ###, please get him here without delay this week and relieve our hearts, and let us be reunited with him, please also heal his heart trouble, his injured knee and his daughter's illness which is life-threatening, even before he arrives.

And as tomorrow is Saturday, please ensure there is no fighting in my home in ###, that nobody harms each other or bullies and that people just love on each other and stop being so nasty and just help let the love and peace flow through that house, and remove my father and mother's heartache and pain, and heal their health and let the children bring them joy and not tears from this day forward.

Amen and amen.
 
Declare this into the atmosphere daily over your life and loved ones…





Jehovah God in the name of Jesus Christ, Your Son, my Lord and Savior, I bind all principalities, powers of the air, wickedness in high places, thrones, dominions, world rulers, and strong men exerting influence over my life, my family, and my home. I forbid them to operate against me or my family. God I will obey and serve You. We Will obey and serve You. We Will Worship You in Spirit and in Truth. In Jesus Name Jehovah God I ask that You make this happen in our lives and in our homes! Amen!



Job 36:11(KJV)…If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.

John 4:23 ( KJV) But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.







Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please praying for moving this torment neighbor who are full of gossiping, meddling, disorder, bad intentions to torment transfer ruin, misery, harassment, inappropriate behavior sexual “depredation sexual” giving them a the community of list of depredation sexual for the security in neighboring...
Replies
8
Views
143
Please praying for moving this torment neighbor who are full of gossiping, meddling, disorder, bad intentions to torment transfer ruin, misery, harassment, inappropriate behavior sexual “depredation sexual” giving them a the community of list of depredation sexual for the securityin neighboring...
Replies
10
Views
180
Keep this house safe from horrors and evil - in Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,046
Messages
16,783,871
Members
648,613
Latest member
Shietsardael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom