Horrible Rosacea

Julian B.G.

Humble Prayer Warrior
Guys, I have more rosacea on my face than I do clarity at this point. My face is simply covered in it and it looks horribly unattractive. It's the only thing I see when I look in the mirror anymore, it covers my entire face. I know my Lord can and is willing to heal it, so I pray once again for the ###th day in a row - LORD PLEASE HEAL ME! THIS IS NOT MY FACE!
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
God, you are the only one that has the power to answer your child's cry. Hear their cries and uplift them with your healing grace. We are giving you our faith but please answer our prayers. Thank you for giving us your son and for all of what you do for us.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord God, I ask for your healing touch upon this ### face. Have mercy Lord. Thank you Father. In Jesus name, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Like have to heave please Lord heal this horrible leg and foot pain and heartburn from what we ate out. Jesus may you have mercy my healer can’t sleep and in this heat, please
Replies
11
Views
122
As the title says I praised God /Jesus around Midnight. My morning was going good , and then my grandma just got angry and the rest of my day was horrible and her anger wasn't normal and then I had emotional breakdown. What could cause this ? I know I didn't finish some chores tho, but still...
Replies
10
Views
54
Jesus please let our TV start working again. It's all we have for entertainment and we cannot afford a new one. It just turned off and won't turn back on. Please also let my horrible headache go away. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom