Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blessed child of God
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blessed child of God

Guest
O Almighty father Lord God of Heaven and Earth I pray that as am in the process of moving home that you shall bless my home in order to bring luck and blessing father Lord God as with you Lord nothing is impossible, what is impossible to man is very possible with you as am going through a challenge of moving to a bigger and better home Lord God of heaven and earth.

I believe with strong faith that my challenges with turn in to miracles signs and wonders.

Thank you Father Lord God of heaven and Earth for answering my prayers Lord God.

I give thanks and praise to you Lord God of Heaven and Earth as you are so mercyful to me and my children Fatherlord God
 
May God bless and hear your prayers for all concerns in life as you proceed on to the future. May he give you strength, comfort, wisdom, compassion and blessings to keep you. May your move go smoothly along with the joy of knowing God loves all of his children and always and forever will. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 114:2 : Judah became God’s sanctuary, Israel his dominion. A Prayer Based on Psalm 114:2: Our prayer: “Heavenly Father, thank You for Your mighty power that rescues and redeems. LORD God, just as You made Judah Your sanctuary and...
Replies
11
Views
175
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 49:11 : Their tombs will remain their houses forever, their dwellings for endless generations, though they had named lands after themselves. A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 49: Our prayer: “LORD God, Maker of heaven and earth, we pause...
Replies
10
Views
71
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with faith in my heart and trust in Your hands. You know everything I am facing. You know my needs, my hopes, my plans, and the amount I am asking for. Nothing is hidden from You. Lord, I place my home, everything inside it, and the entire sale before...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,922
Messages
16,793,632
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom