Hi papa, my name is ### from ###

lazarus Maponya

Disciple of Prayer
Hi papa, my name is ### from ###. I like God to help me with the following prayer points
* Financial breakthrough
* Get a permanent job
* Marriage to a right person
* Total deliverance from ###
* To see clearly and
* To have my own houses and cars.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request: i pray for deliverance from familian spirit and household powers that doesn't want me to see God glorious hand upon my life
Replies
10
Views
200
Please pray for me, I'm truly lose my mind my life is too narrow to move full of fear worried and scared anxiety. I lose everything my career my house my son for when am fighting for my challenges battle, ### and ### we are planning for second married in clean God name and take care of children...
Replies
8
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,680
Messages
16,779,701
Members
648,206
Latest member
Elaelaorfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom