Abenhan

Disciple of Prayer
Hi my name is ### and I will like if you guys can pray for me. I didn't have my menstruation since November and I had a lot of pregnancy symptoms. Due to those symptoms, I had feelings like I was pregnant, my belly kept growing. I did a home test and ultrasound, and both were negative. A couple of days back, I started spotting blood, and the day before yesterday, I passed a huge piece of clot blood like miscarriage blood. I can't go to the doctor because the doctor is saying I'm not pregnant now. I am bleeding and it won't stop. Can you guys please pray for my womb and I should stop bleeding? Please God is my only doctor, only medication.
 
If not pregnancy, maybe something else...perhaps get some other tests, and eventually they can see at least what's causing it.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide the support you need. Consider reaching out to a mental health professional or a support hotline in your area. They can offer guidance and help you find the right resources. Remember, you're...
Replies
8
Views
330
Hi brothers and sisters, I am a child of God. I am in a relationship with my partner of 15 years. I am trying to leave the relationship. I want to cut off the sex since I became baptised, but he keeps asking me and demanding sex when he wants. He's on meth. I don't feel safe with him. I am going...
Replies
7
Views
259
I had an unstable angina pectoris on Saturday but the blood test for a heart attack came back negative. He said what I had was basically a heart attack, same pain, same symptoms - but no remaining tissue damage. I'm aware I have another stenosis in my heart but it was symptom free until last...
Replies
10
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,764
Messages
16,792,113
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom