Hi my brothers and sisters asking special prayer for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daniel Cahill
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daniel Cahill

Guest
Hi my brothers and sisters asking special prayer for GOD'S strength and provision homeless in ### at ### for the last ### years feeling so very weak and tired I am not sure I have the strength to survive the winter that is why I desperately need your prayers. GOD richly bless you, brother ###. ###/###/###
 
I have prayed over your prayer request in Jesus’ name! God let everything work out for the good.



May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and all those you love and care about. May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace. Be Encouraged. God is in control. Trust HIM. He Loves You.



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father whom art in heaven hear my ### prayer and grant his every desire according to your will. Protect him through another winter and provide him the providences he needs. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Father, you have promised every born-again believer that you will provide all of our needs according to your riches and glory through Christ Jesus. I pray that you would help ### get through this difficult time. I pray that you would provide ### with safe and sufficient housing. I pray that you would leave ### by your Holy Spirit in Jesus name I pray, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking special prayers for my brother ### who was admitted to the hospital yesterday and they found out that he has pneumonia in his left lung and some other issues, that my wife ### loses the pounds that she wants and needs to lose, also that my 3 siblings ###, ###, and ### get off of...
Replies
8
Views
350
Hi Friends, Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ. My name is ### and I am a Citizen of ### living in ### and I need your prayer but at the same time I am a human being who is feeling hungry and desperate because of Poverty that is surrounding me. Many servants of God whom I have approached in...
Replies
15
Views
694
Christian brothers and sisters, asking that you lift me up in prayer! I have received a very unexpected cancer diagnosis. In desperate need of spiritual uplift and prayers for miraculous healing from our faithful heavenly Father.
Replies
11
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,685
Messages
16,779,761
Members
648,215
Latest member
Tradarendian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom