Hi, I'm ### and I live in the Kansas ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandyBarber
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SandyBarber

Guest
Hi, I'm ### and I live in the ### area. Last Wednesday my (MUCH) better half was in a horrific car crash. I won't post the links here because they are pretty graphic but if anyone wants to see Google something like ### and ### car crash April 24th. At any rate, he was critically injured. He is alive and actually is more stable than anyone thought possible! He still has life-threatening injuries, though. He sustained burns to 65% of his body - some of the 4th degree. He's had both legs amputated above the knees. He's had respiratory failure. I could go on and on but ... we've had praises, too, during this. The amputations are better than we first thought. The first word we got was that they would be through the hips. He's able to communicate with us ... around all the tubes in his nose and mouth ... by nodding and/or blinking, etc. I've not wanted to read about burns but some people on another website posted a little bit about what 4th degree burns were. Does anyone have any personal stories about them? I know he's receiving lots of grafts and I know there will be scarring but will the scarring be the same with other types of burns (1st - 3rd degree)? I've started a -banned site- page for him to update everyone on his progress and as a sort of cheap therapy for myself (there's no donation requests on the page ... only prayer requests). Check it and say a prayer for him. You can find the -banned site- page by doing a search for his name (###) or maybe by doing a page search (###) or you can email (message) me and I'll send it to you. Thanks to all ~ ###
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Dear Lord, please send Your servants to visit and pray with ### for ###'s healing and if she is not connected to Your church, may she find the one that You have for her to be planted in as we ask this in Your healing Name, Jesus, amen and amen.

14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.16 Confess your trespasses[e] to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. -James 5
 
I pray for you and your loved one and I hope you can find the inner peace within you to move forward in the midst of these challenging times.
 
Life is full of twists and turns and sometimes we fall upon hard times. No matter what the circumstance we can rest in the fact that God is always faithful. He will hold us in the hollow of His hand and when we ask, He will help us through the hard times.
You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Isaiah 55:10-12.
May God Answer This Pray As He said In His Word, That He will Answer When we Call unto him. Amen, I pray.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hate the area that I live in so much. It's full of satanic demon possessed evil devil people. If I could leave I would but I can't because of my financial situation. The devil people are always harassing me and threatening me and also spreading lies on social media about me. I never did...
Replies
11
Views
176
Please take me ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me. I'm ready to go. I want to go. There is no reason for me to be here anymore. I'm in pain. Please Please I'm begging you.
Replies
7
Views
185
I HAD CALLED OUR SUPERINTENDENT YESTERDAY AND HE SAID HE WOULD HAVE A CREW HERE TO HELP SHOVEL SNOW AND CLEAR THE AREA BUT IT HAS NOT HAPPENED YET I AM VERY FRIGHTENED AND ALSO VERY CONCERNED TOO I ASKED HIM TO BE VERY CAREFUL AND I ALSO TOLD HIM THAT WHOEVER CAN HELP ME SHOVEL THE SNOW AND...
Replies
17
Views
477
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom