JJNortyperson
Good and Faithful Servant
Hi,
I am praying against a smear campaign by politicians against an abuse victim who has spoken up. They have vilified this survivor and are trying to discredit her and are abusing their power over this, because the abusers were connected to them. They are holding a meeting on Tuesday evening this week to try and prevent an enquiry into abuse going ahead. Please pray about this. Thank you
Oops, I have put Tuesday next week, when the meeting is Tuesday this week.
Thanks for praying
I am praying against a smear campaign by politicians against an abuse victim who has spoken up. They have vilified this survivor and are trying to discredit her and are abusing their power over this, because the abusers were connected to them. They are holding a meeting on Tuesday evening this week to try and prevent an enquiry into abuse going ahead. Please pray about this. Thank you
Oops, I have put Tuesday next week, when the meeting is Tuesday this week.
Thanks for praying
