Help in these app. Lord help me breathe right

Cipys

Humble Servant
Please Pray wisdom and guidance in all with dental Heal all that needs Healing 🙏 my throat that I can clear right heal Teeth and cease these dangerous winds and Heat. Wisdom with Dr.s Fight this case dismiss it and help with others. You are Praised Yahushua Miracles Favor Blessings Soon Amen Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Please Pray wisdom and guidance in all with dental Heal all that needs Healing 🙏 my throat that I can clear right heal Teeth and cease these dangerous winds and Heat. Wisdom with Dr.s Fight this case dismiss it and help with others. You are Praised Yahushua Miracles Favor Blessings Soon Amen Amen

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
May Lord touch you and heal your dental sickness immediately, and bless you with good health ...praying in the miraculous name of Jesus ...amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please Father help me breathe right now, ###
Replies
7
Views
178
Replies
8
Views
163
PLEASE FATHER HELP ME BREATH RIGHT NOW, ###
Replies
7
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,686
Messages
16,779,772
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom