Hello I am going through so much emotionally, physically

Swetha Nagarjun Shenoy

Disciple of Prayer
Hello

I am going through so much emotionally, physically and financially that I could use a prayer. Please pray for ### to get a job. I am trying to remain calm as possible but it is not happening.

I am not happy with what is going on because the people around me are just complaining which is draining away my energy and the focal point of thinking positively and in God is lost. Please pray for ###
Thank you,


Regards,

###
 
Lord Jesus come quickly and bring this request before our Heavenly Father so that he may be moved with compassion and meet everyone of these needs today! 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. Please reach out to someone who can help. If you're in immediate danger...
Replies
12
Views
1K
Hello, I want to thank you for your previous prayers. They have meant so much to me and I appreciate it. Over the past six months, I have applied to nearly 600 jobs across 15 different states and I have not landed one. To get continuous rejection after rejection has been difficult and it is...
Replies
8
Views
335
Hello, I am going through some family troubles. I am giving my all and love my family! I am requesting prayer for my family to stay strong and for me and my wife to be stronger in our relationship so our children can have a happy home life. Amen and thank you.
Replies
8
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom