Hello Brothers and Sisters, I have not ...

GChild

Servant
Hello Brothers and Sisters, I have not been on for a while, Could you all just pray for me today. I need help dealing with my emotions without becoming quick to anger. I am typically a nice person but lately I been letting my temper get the best of me. Thank you, In your name, I pray, Amen
 
```
Hello Brothers and Sisters, I have not been on for a while, Could you all just pray for me today. I need help dealing with my emotions without becoming quick to anger. I am typically a nice person but lately I been letting my temper get the best of me. Thank you, In your name, I pray, Amen

The battle ground here on earth is for the control of your mind. The only weapon satan has is to attack your thoughts. He wants to take control of you by controlling your thoughts. Here are some scriptures that God says you should do to protect your mind.

I will be praying for you also.


1Cor.2:16 For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE WILL INSTRUCT HIM? But we have the mind of Christ.

[URL='https://www.esv.org/Matthew+18:19;Matthew+21:22;Mark+11:24;John+14:13;John+15:7;John+15:16;John+16:23%E2%80%9324;James+1:5%E2%80%936;James+1:17;1+John+3:22;1+John+5:14%E2%80%9315/']
Rom.12:2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.


[URL='https://www.esv.org/Matthew+18:19;Matthew+21:22;Mark+11:24;John+14:13;John+15:7;John+15:16;John+16:23%E2%80%9324;James+1:5%E2%80%936;James+1:17;1+John+3:22;1+John+5:14%E2%80%9315/']
Phil.4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.


[URL='https://www.esv.org/Matthew+18:19;Matthew+21:22;Mark+11:24;John+14:13;John+15:7;John+15:16;John+16:23%E2%80%9324;James+1:5%E2%80%936;James+1:17;1+John+3:22;1+John+5:14%E2%80%9315/']


Eph.5:15-16 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.


Rom.5:1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,


[URL='https://www.esv.org/Matthew+18:19;Matthew+21+22;Mark+11+24;John+14+13;John+15+7;John+15+16;John+16+23%E2%80%9324;James+1+5%E2%80%936;James+1+17;1+John+3+22;1+John+5+14%E2%80%9315/']
Col.3:2 Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’


[URL='https://www.esv.org/Matthew+18:19;Matthew+21+22;Mark+11+24;John+14+13;John+15+7;John+15+16;John+16+23%E2%80%9324;James+1+5%E2%80%936;James+1+17;1+John+3+22;1+John+5+14%E2%80%9315/']

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.




Rom.10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.



```
 
O Lord you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Psalm 147:4-5
“He determines the number of the stars; he gives to all of them their names. Great is our Lord, and abundant in power; his understanding is beyond measure.”
 
Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .
 
When we belong to Christ, the enemy never has the final word over our lives. We are secure in God's hands. Press on courageous and free never held back by fear or defeat. The battle belongs to the Lord, and He has the final victory.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my brothers and sisters may Father God and Yeshua messiah watch over your hearts and bless you and be kind to you and keep your foot from falling. I hope and pray that Father Gid will give you the hope you need yo make it through every trial of life and I pray through it all that we never...
Replies
10
Views
159
Hello brothers and sisters. I have just been given a message that ### has been arrested where I currently live. There was a circle ritual done and masonry attacks and ### music disturbances and seeing demons but all of that has been handled by the Almighty. He is surely with the weak so if you...
Replies
5
Views
264
Hello brothers and sisters. I have been without a job since June 7, ###. All my bills are pulling up and I’ve had to ask people to borrow me money or call companies like (### and ### to give me extensions to make a payment). I’ve been applying to jobs everyday and they either don’t see my...
Replies
5
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom