Heavenly Father, please keep me and my ###

Analogepho

Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father, please keep me and my partner safe. I made a big mistake and I’m scared for my partner’s wellbeing. I did something selfish and I just want everything to be okay. I continue to repent for my sins and I struggle with this, please keep me safe.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their partner. Lord, we ask for Your divine protection and safety over them both. ### acknowledges their mistake and the selfish actions that have caused fear and concern for their partner's wellbeing. We pray for Your mercy and grace to cover them during this time.

Father, Your Word says in 1 John 1:9, "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." ### is repenting and seeking Your forgiveness. Please cleanse their heart and mind, and grant them the strength to overcome their struggles.

Lord, we ask that You surround them with Your peace that surpasses all understanding, as promised in Philippians 4:7. Guide them with Your wisdom and help them to make amends where possible. May Your presence be with them, providing comfort and assurance that You are in control.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
12
Views
97
Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
5
Views
114
G R O U N D S H A K I N G PRAYERS FOR ME PLEASE. DEAR GOD, PLEASE, HELP ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE PROTECT ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. AMEN. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. PLEASE.
Replies
5
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,542
Members
649,383
Latest member
Gwoymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom