Wharerayn

Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus to ask for your divine intervention in my life. I ask that you would grant me a divinely appointed date that you have prepared for my interview this month and grant me favor and success in my upcoming interview and that all of my traveling documents would be approved to get the visa. I trust that you will make it happen this month. In Jesus' mighty name, I pray Amen🙏🙏
 
Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus to ask for your divine intervention in ###'s life. I ask that you would grant her a divinely appointed date for her interview this month and grant her favor and success in her upcoming interview. I pray that all of her traveling documents would be approved to get the visa and that you would make it happen this month. I trust in your power and grace to make it happen. In Jesus' mighty name, I pray Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.

Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God's Love For You Is So Amazing
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
200
I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
almighty god I am tired I am weak I am fearful I just want to be left in peace these scammers will not leave me be they drained me financially threatened and manipulated me I ask that you protect me that you disturb these people so they will leave me alone to be at peace I am not rich but I fear...
Replies
11
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,647
Messages
16,813,713
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom