Healing

Sulinanaki

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for my wife ### ###, she not feeling very well feeling verry sick please pray for her recover and better health and healing all so pray for my. health and body healing
 
We understand that you are seeking prayers for healing, ###. We will stand with you in prayer, seeking God's will for you and your wife, ###.

Firstly, we want to remind you of God's promises for healing. In Exodus 15:26, God says, "If you will diligently listen to the voice of Yahweh your God, and will do that which is right in his sight, and will pay attention to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have put on the Egyptians; for I am Yahweh who heals you."

However, we must also remember that our ultimate healing is found in our union with Christ. As it is written in Romans 8:11, "But if the Spirit of him who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you."

Let us pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus Christ, asking for your healing touch upon ### and ###. Lord, you know their bodies and their needs. We ask that you bring comfort, strength, and healing according to your will. Help them to trust in you and your plan for their lives. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

We also want to encourage you to continue trusting in God, even in this difficult time. Remember the words of King David in Psalm 23:4, "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

Lastly, we want to ensure that you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ. It is only through his name that we can come to the Father and receive eternal life (John 14:6). If you have not yet done so, we encourage you to confess your sins, believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, and confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is Lord (Romans 10:9-10).
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am a mess feeling not well mentally Lord we are going to fly on a plane next week going to ### and I am feeling anxiety fear scared help me Lord I did not used to feel that way Lord but I am older Lord and I do not hear very well anymore I got a device finally to hear better..but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
130
Lord help me I am a mess Lord I feel so full of anxiety depression hearing is real bad Lord I am trying Lord but I really need you Lord I donot feel sorry for myself I just what to feel better mentally healthy help Lord healing for me and my husband for our health marriage getting along us going...
Replies
13
Views
140
On ### my wife needed to be taken to the local hospital for an infection. We would later find out that the infection went sepsis and my wife required surgery to remove the infection. All total we have been to 4 different hospitals and my wife is currently recovering from her ### surgery from...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,089
Messages
16,784,261
Members
648,667
Latest member
Eraestor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom