Lludia

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me..I am in so much pain..I don't know what happened to my body...doctors also couldn't find anything..from past ### year I am suffering. .I have a ### year old boy..and carrying another baby...please please pray for my healing..pray my forgiveness. ..I need healing. .I have a widowed mother and unmarried sister. ..I want to live. ..I don't want to die...my father was died at my childhood. .my mother only brought up me and my sister. .my family needs me....please pray my healing...I request each and everyone of you to pray for my healing. ..thank you...
 
Please pray for me..I am in so much pain..I don't know what happened to my body...doctors also couldn't find anything..from past 1 year I am suffering. .I have a ### year old boy..and carrying another baby...please please pray for my healing..pray my forgiveness. ..I need healing. .I have a widowed mother and unmarried sister. ..I want to live. ..I don't want to die...my father was died at my childhood. .my mother only brought up me and my sister. .my family needs me....please pray my healing...I request each and everyone of you to pray for my healing. ..thank you...
Pray and read bible daily, give thanks to LORD daily, I pray for you in JESUS name Amen ✝️🤲🙏🙇‍♀️
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother as she is suffering form knee pain for many years and doctor said for operation but I want My God almighty to heal my other without any operation in mighty Jesus name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
162
My mom is ### years old and has hypertension, but it is manageable because of maintenance medication. But today, she had a possible acid reflux attack after eating. She had pain between her breastbone and stomach and vomited, so we made her drink Gaviscon. She felt okay after vomiting and...
Replies
10
Views
59
My old mother ### healing of Alzheimer, diabetes and depression. Memory+time and space orientation. Healing for me. Sadness about my deceased father (### months ago). Healing for me - no pain, inflammation, swelling or irritation in my body. Especially stomach, dental flesh/teeth.
Replies
14
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,096
Messages
16,807,193
Members
650,539
Latest member
Woongaurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom