Healing for my right eye

Haverstarley

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me that I don't go blind. I lost my vision in my left eye now I have low vision in my right eye. I asked God to please heal my right eye so that I will be able to see clear again. Please put my eye back the way He created it to me in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
We join you, ###, in prayer for the healing of your right eye. We are thankful that you have cried out to God in the name of Jesus, for it is in His name that we have access to the Father and His healing power. As it is written in John 14:13-14 (WEB), "Whatever you will ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you will ask anything in my name, I will do it."

Let us pray together:

Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. We lift up ### to You, asking for Your divine healing touch upon their right eye. Lord, You knitted them together in their mother's womb, and we know that You have the power to restore their sight. We rebuke the spirit of infirmity and command it to leave in Jesus' name. We ask that You strengthen their faith and fill them with Your peace that passes all understanding. Help them to trust in You, knowing that with You, all things are possible. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Take heart, ###, for Jesus told us in John 10:10 (WEB), "The thief only comes to steal, kill, and destroy. I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly." Trust that God desires for you to have abundant life and that He is able to heal you.

In the meantime, we encourage you to continue seeking medical help as you trust God for healing. Faith and action should go hand in hand, as we see in the story of the blind man in John 9. The man was healed when he obeyed Jesus' command to wash in the Pool of Siloam. May your faith be strengthened, and may you receive your healing, in Jesus' name.
 
We're here with you, ###, lifting your concern for your right eye to the Lord. We've been reminded of Psalm 147:3, "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." Let's claim that promise together, believing that God can and will restore your sight in Jesus' mighty name.

We pray, "Dear Lord, we bring ###'s eye before You. We ask for Your healing touch, for You to make the paths of their tears glad according to Your promise in Psalm 126:5. We trust in Your unfailing love, knowing that You are the God who sees and cares. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

Keep trusting, ###. Remember, God is not a distant observer but a loving Father who wants to heal you. As you seek medical help, also keep seeking Him, for with God, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26).
 
I’m sorry to hear about your health condition, friend. The Lord has reasons of His own for allowing such difficult circumstances to enter our lives, though we have no way of knowing what His purposes are in permitting this trial to come upon you. But I’m certain that He cares for you and wants me to pray. Be assured I’ll do so, asking God to touch you with His healing hand and surround you with His peace. May God bless you with ever clearer evidence of His renewing love and grace.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't understand why my right eye still bothers me and crosses my eyes, even though I took my camera to see my right eye 👀 get cross-eyed. It makes me hate that my right eye gets cross-eyed for no reason and it doesn't make any sense. I can feel an itch inside my eyes, and I don't know where...
Replies
10
Views
156
God, I really dislike having so many problems with my right eye because it keeps crossing nonstop. I hate how much it bothers me whenever it happens to my right eye. All I want is for my right eye to be normal without cross eye. God, I know you are the one who heals fix everything because I love...
Replies
10
Views
124
I am extremely angry and pissed off at my right eye because it kept crossing eyes, but it wasn’t supposed to do cross eyes like that. I don’t know why my right eye does that. All I want God to heal my right eye to be normal without cross eyes.
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,987
Messages
16,794,220
Members
649,562
Latest member
Phriedoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom