Healing, and restoration in my body.

Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus to ask for Your healing and restoration in the body of ###. We know that You are the great Physician and that You are able to do all things. We ask that You would heal and restore ###’s body to perfect health, and that You would give them strength and courage to endure whatever treatments or therapies they may need to go through. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your love, and we ask that You would grant this request in Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Thank God for what he has already done. I now pray in Jesus name for complete and total healing and restoration in my physical body. My mind and my soul. May my God have Mercy on me and make me better then I was before I was afflicted. I repent and I ask his forgiveness for all my sin and I...
Replies
12
Views
189
Could you please pray for my marriage and God's intervention and to rebuke the devil's hand over my relationship and over my ###'s minde
Replies
8
Views
121
**Heavenly Father,** Please heal ### completely. Restore his digestive system, stop and resolve the bleeding, and heal anything in his body that is not normal or functioning as it should. Renew his strength and surround him with Your peace, love, and protection. Give wisdom and guidance to those...
Replies
11
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,959
Messages
16,782,600
Members
648,502
Latest member
Malietheneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom