Halleluja We serve a awesome God after complaining

LCB

Disciple of Prayer
Halleluja We serve a awesome God after complaining and requests for prayer for my own house and new job etc I receive a letter today my application for a property has been approved thank you for sending those prayers up...Now we need to agree for money to pay the property as my battle is not over yet Thank you Jesus.
 
I prayed for this and may the Lord grant the desires of your heart accordingly to his will, trust God in the process and he will deliver in Jesus name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We serve a mighty God. Praise be to our Father in Heaven. My brothers and sisters in Christ, I thank you for your prayers, encouraging messages and support. A few months ago I came to this site desperately in need of warriors to support me in prayer. Today I post this to say our Father has moved...
Replies
2
Views
51
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
389
  • Locked
What an awesome God we serve, Thank you Lord God Almighty, thank you.
Replies
4
Views
51
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom