Halleluja ihave receive the messages very thanks ...

Wuthsar

Humble Prayer Partner
Halleluja ihave receive the messages very thanks for remember me, please
continue to send me more messages I appreciate , please don't forget to
send my message to Man of God ,to deliver me
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

```markdown Please kindly pray for my good friend ###. (in ###, ###) to reply to my messages & VDO-call or Call me on 24 Dec. or 25 Dec.. He has been quiet for ### months. I'm very worried & concerned. On 7 Sep, He sent a message that "Bear with me. My grandson is seriously ill." (Before...
Replies
7
Views
485
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! My family and I moved to ### in February 2019 to work with a small church. My mom died in April 2019. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms during Covid. God provided the increase. In my life as a minister, it seems like anytime something...
Replies
10
Views
263
Halleluja Children of GOD ALMIGHTY ihave read your message because isometimes marvel and drink alcohol small when I look for how iam sufering, with this my age even outside my country how can I come back without money, my Children needs icanot offer them from today I put stop to the alcohol and...
Replies
5
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,598
Members
649,687
Latest member
Twtaroitor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom