Good morning Pastor ### I celebrate u ...

Epatoo

Disciple of Prayer
Good morning Pastor ### I celebrate u and ur blessed wife sir, my prayer request is about my daughter who will turn ### by November and had dis abnormality in the size of her stomach, she can only poop after I do enema for her which is putting water into her anus before she can pass out stool. I believe every word that proceeds from this prayer altar sir and I believe that wat God cannot do does not exist! She has no confidence wen among her peers I feel for my daughter her name is ### ### from ###🙏 Secondly sir my husband has been working but eats like an ant he is a vet without any stable job for years now and wen ever he faithfully serves some how someone goes against him or seats on his contracts but again I believe that what God cannot do does not exist! God bless you sir for all you do
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Love and Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning pastor ###. I'm ### from ###. Please pray for me and my family for we have been passing through tough times. I have been married for ### years now with no child my elder sister has been believing God for marriage but men keep on receiving her, we have been having financial...
Replies
6
Views
385
Good morning pastor ###, I always dream of spiritual financial robbers and my family have been struggling for years financially, I want the lord to destroy them and put an end to their activities in my family today.
Replies
4
Views
270
Good morning pastor ###, please pray for me 🙏 my husband went to customary court for a divorce and I don't want that, I have four kids for him, 3 boys and 1 girl, the case will hold again on the 20th of August ###, I want God to restore my marriage. Please 🙏 for me God bless you sir.
Replies
5
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,583
Members
648,701
Latest member
Threurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom