Good Morning Father, thank you so much for this day.

seekingpeacenhappiness

Humble Servant of All
Good Morning Father, thank you so much for this day. Thank you for what you have done, thank you for what you are doing, and thank you so much more for what you are about to do. Lord you are my all you are in my heart, thank you so much for revealing yourself to me more and more. Thank you for the sound of your voice in my quiet moment last night with you. Lord thank you for the opportunities you have provided me with thus far, forgive any words I may have shared that you have not planted within me to share. Lord I give you my ###, oh how you know. Lord give me the words for ###, my heart is not at ease with this matter, and show me nudge me with the words you have ordained to be spoken from me to him. Lord be in ###'s testing results. Lord I give you this day's tasks and responsibilities. Thank you for the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage, boldness, and relentless desire to change the things I can and your understanding, wisdom and discernment to know the difference. In Jesus powerful name I pray, His blood over this request. AMEN
 
Good Morning Father, thank you so much for this day. Thank you for what you have done, thank you for what you are doing, and thank you so much more for what you are about to do. Lord you are my all you are in my heart, thank you so much for revealing yourself to me more and more. Thank you for the sound of your voice in my quiet moment last night with you. Lord thank you for the opportunities you have provided me with thus far, forgive any words I may have shared that you have not planted within me to share. Lord I give you my ###, oh how you know. Lord give me the words for ###, my heart is not at ease with this matter, and show me nudge me with the words you have ordained to be spoken from me to him. Lord be in ###'s testing results. Lord I give you this day's tasks and responsibilities. Thank you for the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage, boldness, and relentless desire to change the things I can and your understanding, wisdom and discernment to know the difference. In Jesus powerful name I pray, His blood over this request. AMEN
'Thank you for sharing...and thank you for being you.'

'Amen'
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
451
My daughter's all the tests was favor from Lord Jesus and she was out from emergency room thank you my lord for everything you did for my daughter I knew you the only God who can do things possible I pray this in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
167
Dear God thank you for helping me to overcome my ### one day at a time. Thank you for helping me get rid of my ### one day at a time. Last night I finally had a better night's sleep without having ### or ###! Please continue to help me be a better person and a better husband and a better man and...
Replies
14
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,525
Messages
16,800,593
Members
650,046
Latest member
Ghiularmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom