God's peace

Amen. Father I join in asking this for them, us and all in need. Thank you and praise you. I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and grant me His peace, wisdom, and grace. Please pray that He would help me keep my eyes fixed on Christ and give me the strength to faithfully endure each day. 🙏
Replies
15
Views
265
Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and fill me with His peace and clarity so I can function and walk through today faithfully.
Replies
9
Views
253
Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength, lift the exhaustion and heaviness I’m carrying, and fill me with His peace, clarity, and grace so I can function and walk through today faithfully. 🙏
Replies
6
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom