GOD will YOU stop ### from making me go away?

goodnewslad

Humble Servant
GOD will YOU stop my neighbors from making me go away? GOD how is it I can't live the life I want to live? GOD neighbors who ahhhhh it is useless to ask I have no hope of leaving here no hope of the money I need to come to me. I will be up all night nervous typing because of my neighbor and the sound of the car door closings GOD I am useless to myself. Stop the Jews from being put to me? GOD I can't continue to live here and be by myself without the people who are good for me. So HOW DO I GET UNWOUND FROM AND AWAY FROM THIS LIFE, BECAUSE I CAN'T FIT IN THIS COMMUNITY GO TO CHURCH FUNCTION IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO FIND A BIBLE BELIEVING CHURCH, GO I JUST MOVED INTO THIS HOUSE GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO DO, WHEN PEOPLE SAY WHAT'S WRONG? GOD

GOD send someone to me who will buy take over the payments of this house so I can move away GOD I really need to be out of ###, ### GOD I know no one cares much, GOD I know YOU know everything and all about my life and the people in my life, GOD we all need money GOD I am angry here I feel like cursing my neighbors cause that GOD this is where I feel really rejected from YOU. I am in trouble with my neighbor who will continue to make me feel horrible.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray that I am forgiven of all my sins, and that I get the strength to stop sinning, please pray that God doesn’t punish me or go away from me. I made a bad choice again, but I really don’t want God to go away from me or for my life to be ruined bc I know it will be if God isn’t...
Replies
6
Views
223
I can't do this anymore. If God cared He would have helped me by now. And don't throw at me "not in our timing, but in God's". That's what preachers say when they don't have an answer. Obviously, the end depends on my timing. There's only one way to stop being sucked down under the quicksand...
Replies
6
Views
128
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom