God please help me! how do I find You? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God please help me! how do I find You? PLEASE ask Jesus to save me! I don't know what to do! Pray He help my hard heart!
 
God bless you as I have prayed for you in Jesus name. Jesus loves us all. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer with a yes and amen according to HIS perfect will and timing. Let’s Pray: God I join my faith with those who are praying over my prayer request and I ask in Jesus’ name that You will hear and answer my prayer according to Your will. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus! Amen, so be it! <><><> Please Pray This Financial Prayer: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17879-financial-prayer/
 
To be saved, you need to admit that you are a sinner, believe that Jesus died for your sins and was raised to life again for your justification and confess that Jesus is Lord. God bless you.
 
If you call upon the name of Jesus, then He is with you, talk to Him and tell him your needs then when He answers you, OBEY what He says, it is that simple. Blessings!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Some reason the other one clicked to post it & I didn't mean to. In order to love my neighbour as I myself, I need to love myself first, but how do i love myself & how do i know if I already do? How do i even know that I love God? Is it the action rather than the feeling for both cases? Is...
Replies
10
Views
208
when it comes to spreading the gospel, I can't get myself to do it. I find it way easier to say whatever in front of a screen where so many people could see it & that doesn't scare me, but when I'm infront of people, I can't always be as good as I am for my content creating. So does that mean...
Replies
12
Views
200
when it comes to spreading the gospel, I can't get myself to do it. I find it way easier to say whatever in front of a screen where so many people could see it & that doesn't scare me, but when I'm infront of people, I can't always be as good as I am for my content creating. So does that mean...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,658
Messages
16,790,973
Members
649,234
Latest member
Swothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom