Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name we come before You asking for Your provision for ###. We thank You for Your faithfulness and provision in the past and we ask that You would continue to provide for ###'s needs. Please provide the necessary funds for ###'s school fees for the coming semester. We trust in You, Lord, that You will provide in Your perfect timing and in Your perfect way. We thank You for Your goodness and mercy and we praise You for Your faithfulness. Amen.
Dear God,i Pray lord so you can watch over me on this difficult time ,im on a difficult time which im left with no words ,my pockets are dry no money for rent ,no food ,no children school fees ,no one to talk to ,no one to help me ,no Job,left with nothing i loose everything, i feel like im...
Please Lord Jesus Christ please provide for me my own home my own husband from You ( no counterfeit husband) and financial stability a good life. please heal me and my entire family. if my husband need healing deliverance and so do i do so. I'm getting older. I have absolutely no support when it...
God please help me do away with betting since now am feeling unwell because of losing a lot of money. Dear lord since I know this has been brought by being idle lord help me get a job please. I pray and believe that you are my God and God of miracles. Hear my cry lord🙏