God I can't imagine failing out or dropping out ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver1103

Faithful Servant
God I can't imagine failing out or dropping out of this LPN program. Please help me even if I have to drop out within the next few weeks. I'm breaking my ###'s heart and I can't handle it. Please help me Holy Spirit for a means to an end no matter what I have to do. ### is going to make me fail out because he can't stand watching me study. Please help me Holy Spirit how to handle this whole situation.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You made me so happy by listening to every word I said. You are healing me so fast. My body is getting calm and relaxed. You handle everything inside my body that is bother wrong because you fix it immediately. That's why I love you, God! You are so good all the time!
Replies
11
Views
136
I deeply in love a man. I can't imagine my life without him. But my parents want me to marry other man who they choose for me. But my heart belongs to someone. Pls pray for me as soon as possible that man who I really love would marry me with parents acceptance. Pls I blindly trust you God.
Replies
7
Views
158
Dear Sweet Lord Father God, I can't thank you enough for the most precious gift of your son our savior Jesus Christ and for being so obedient to you, Amen Father, thank you for being our one only, thank you for resurrecting Jesus, Amen Father, Please cast out and always continue to protect...
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,857
Messages
16,804,156
Members
650,356
Latest member
Hskeimen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom