God I brake any power of bad ...

Rachallia

Servant
God I brake any power of bad friends in my life. Oh lord restore me to my full goals in life. No weapon in Jesus name. I pray God be with me all the days of my life. Forgive me. Help me lord. Be with me forever amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brother recently due to my curiosity I consulted astrologer for marriage prediction and they all told you will get married late. Hearing that I am afraid and terrified. Even after knowing truth I consulted it was my mistake. I ask pardon to God. But this fear is there I am in my early twenties...
Replies
9
Views
144
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up and cancel out on the dream I had last night and for the past 3 months at least about my cousin ### and ### Having bad intentions on me negative thoughts making faces or something against me or you reviewing something to them that...
Replies
6
Views
142
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:12 – “He did miracles in the sight of their ancestors in the land of Egypt, in the region of Zoan.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:12 speaks of God’s miraculous works in Egypt, specifically in the region of Zoan...
Replies
7
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,550
Messages
16,778,013
Members
648,114
Latest member
Halaland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom