God have mercy on me. Save me ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God can’t help me. Im ugly and thin and gaunt . Rejected. Women have s e x agaisnt me with other men to prove im worthless . I’m praying for jobs to open but I have no car to get a ride . I’m living in pre hell . A hell where I’m rejected, alone and in poverty . I have no resources. Only way to...
Replies
11
Views
182
I just lost my job! All my bills and rent are due and I can’t pay anything! I have ### children and my husband is blind! I’m so tired frustrated hurt sad depressed that I don’t know how much longer I can continue on this way🙏🏼 God please have mercy on me and my family please bless me with more...
Replies
11
Views
434
Father God I ask to be working as soon as possible in Jesus Name. I ask Master God of Jonah that I’ll receive lots of opportunities, successful interviews, and a job that is in walking distance and is perfect in the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Father God I ask that You heal my mother’s...
Replies
6
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,599
Messages
16,778,465
Members
648,151
Latest member
Clithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom