friends i know that we are to be anxious ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifemoreabundant

Beloved Servant
friends i know that we are to be anxious for nothing, but i am nervous. a while ago i posted a prayer request asking that all would pray for my loan to go through for my new home. one company denied me. i ask in the name of Jesus that this next company presses the loan through. i ask that you all stand in agreement with me that the loan will go through and I will have time to clean, paint, move and make repairs before christmas as this home will be my family's Christmas gift. We need it badly, it is not just a want but a need. We are crowded, there are plumbing and electrical problems in our current home, and our neighborhood is bad. In Jesus name stand in agreement with me for a holiday miracle for my family.
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus' name. Be Encouraged!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
9
Views
225
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
10
Views
230
Matthew 6:9-13) Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from...
Replies
8
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,287
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom