Balgile

Prayer Warrior
Please good people pray over my financial difficulty. Pray for my fiancé to help me financially and bring him closer to me. He has gone astray and I am struggling financially without his help. My mum and dad are sick; I need to perform a prayer for them. Please pray on my behalf so he can assist me with funds and take care of me without having doubts. God bless you all and thank you.
 
### I pray for you finances and your fiance. I pray for your parents' health.

Father I ask that You would greatly bless each point of ###'s petition, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You are the God who provides all my needs according to Your riches in Glory. I come to You as I am struggling financially, asking for Your provision. Remove my fear, doubt, and unbelief. Fill me with Your peace and confidence in the promise of Your care for me in time of need. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
141
Please pray for me (###) and ### that her reimbursement loan will be granted by ### so we can pay our conspolidated debts and be relieved of the compounding interests from banks and loan sharks and pay only one loan in a month. That Jesus will guide us in managing our finances this time and that...
Replies
6
Views
260
Recently, our family has been facing many unexpected challenges that require a significant amount of money. In hopes of easing our financial burden, I invested in the stock market. However, shortly afterward, a series of unfavorable international events caused the market to decline sharply...
Replies
11
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom