Feeling let down.

Deanne

Servant of All
I found out today that the individuals I'm working with for my final ### exam have been changed to people I'm not too familiar with. Please pray for my success regardless of the inconveniences and disappointments I'm facing right now. Let me have the strength to overcome it all.
 
Please pray for other people in here as well! Other people need your prayers as much as you need theirs! Prayer is not about simply posting requests and asking others to pray for you. You need to pray for others too. We do not have designated people in here whose job is to pray for everybody 24h a day while others just keep posting their requests! People who are selfish in prayer, do not have a very successful spiritual life!!!






[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]James 5:16 "Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working."[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray in the name of Jesus my savior. Everything is falling apart. I still have not a new home for my family and I need to vacate these premises by the 28###. The property that I felt as though the Lord heard my prayers will only be available 1### and that is if the tenants actually vacate...
Replies
8
Views
365
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM COMMAND CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY IM DONE FIGHTING AGAINST LIVING WHERE IM AT ALL IT IS LET MOM DOWN OR ME DOWN TODAY IN EVERYWAY IN EVERYTHING REMEMBER MAKE HER NOTHING AND NO ONE DONT EVER LIFT HER UP GREATLY SO SHE CANT BE HAPPY IM REALLY...
Replies
6
Views
137
I’m requesting prayers for my life, it’s been in turmoil for months now, I can’t seem to catch a break. Please pray for my relationship and give me the strength to finish my house. I pray for the love of God to be with me
Replies
10
Views
69
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom