Father, thank You for the desires You ...

fathadolli

Humble Servant of All
Father, thank You for the desires You have put in my heart. Thank You that I don’t have to work for them or make them happen on my own, but You promise to give them to me. I will delight myself in You and fill my mind with Your Word. In Jesus’ Name, Amen
 
Lord Jesus please encourage them and help them in accordance with your will Father. Thank you and PRAISE you. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, You are the way. And your way is the best way. Always and forever. And so, always and forever, I want what you want for my life. As for the times I hold too tightly to my plans, I know that the closer I stay to you, you will move and mold my mind and heart to match your perfect plans...
Replies
11
Views
143
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 7:15 : He will be eating curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for the promise of Immanuel. Help us to trust Your word during hard times. Give us wisdom...
Replies
6
Views
131
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
13
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,050
Messages
16,818,167
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom