Father Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Father in the book of Malachi you talk about treacherous men who had broken their marriage covenants, had cast their wives aside, and had married foreign women Mal.2:10 11 Mal. Because The Lord has been witness between you and the wife of your youth, with whom you have dealt treacherously; yet she is your companion and your wife by covenant Mal.2:14 now father I know you showed me all this for a reason one for me because I was dealt treacherously by ### and 2 because ###'s past and remarrying after ### now Father ### has had other men and ### keeps ### with drugs and bondage. Set us all free now it's your word ### and I get better then before Deal with ### and ### remove them and their lies, bondage adulterous wicked ways. If possible move ### and ### very far away and shut the door with a bolt and lock. Now ### has a new boyfriend already so Lord if he is the one then make it wonderful and amazing for her right now Heb.4:12 Quick and powerful and I just want your will with ### now I don't want to be hurt by him again going back to ### deal with him and her and make all this right today I speak all this I to exsistence 100 fold in our lives all the way into the physical I bind this word on earth as it is bound in heaven and I loose the creative word on earth into our lives as it is loosed in heaven God's will according to your will in Jesus Name Amen
 
O Holy Father, Holy Son, Holy Spirit, I place all my trust in you. I do not have to be afraid for anything in this world as long as I leave it in your loving care. O kind and merciful God, enable us to follow your will and accept your judgments. Take away all my worries and console my anxious soul. Give us purpose, optimism, harmony, happiness. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified, now and forever Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am on my cellphone and with one eye is hard for me oh father I was so happy you finally opened the door for me tomorrow I go to the Dr and my laptop that I use to study research ways to find help and window update just brick my laptop father I have no money it's hard for me to use cellphone oh...
Replies
12
Views
150
As per usual, I already knew that the trial judge was going to deny it. I really don't understand how they bypass government records. I submitted that same Code Enforcement Summary Violations, alongside the Commercial Occupants Group B that the property owner and their attorneys had submitted to...
Replies
10
Views
92
Though I submitted my Ex Parte to show the judge the truth of the Code Enforcement Summary Violations, it still gives the plaintiffs attorney the ability to object and submit more lies to the court. What they submitted to the court during trial was a Commercial Occupants Group B certificate of...
Replies
9
Views
86
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,686
Messages
16,779,772
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom