Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am overwhelmed with anxiety..great grandaughter sick with the co virus..her mother has it...she is an ### and has been working 12 hours shifts four or more times a week...and has a lot of other stuff going on in her life...son..depressed..and just so much am anxious about for him to post ....retired with disability from diabetes and not taking care of it..and how he thinks like a teen keeps me upset...care taking husband who has been doing fine, had to have dental work done after having his teeth cleaned, bridge fell out, he is ###...is worrying about himself...I don't think there is anything wrong, but he will not be happy until I get him to a doctor...to tell him so...and he wants a virus shot and I cannot get signed up...he can't wait hours for one...it goes on and on......
 
Lord Jesus please intervene on their behalf. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for my mother like me how mother but my mother who is grandmother who is the only survivor of grandparents in my family, please, who is suffering a severe torment with her toxic mouth against me, all the time is only shouting, yelling, criticizing me ungrateful, ingratitude, abandoning...
Replies
10
Views
115
my daughter ###’s husband die in a motorcycle accident ### years ago. The life before he died was miserable too. He beat her cheated on her and turned her kids against her. She was the only one that worked full time. She took care of everyone but was treated very badly. Some how she still loved...
Replies
11
Views
55
I am ###. Hope that ### gets her diploma. Hope that ### stops attacking ###. Too long to explain; but hope I have enough time to get things done and hope allowed to use computer so I can get some things done, long story but it’s hard to get everything done, but it seems worse now, I worry about...
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom