Evil spirits

Jesus, help. I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me to get deliverence from evil spirits
Replies
9
Views
200
Kindly pray that all the problems related to my sleep be resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that as quick as possible all the weaknesses and all the evil spirit related problems that I have be quickly resolved as quick as possible and that I will able to live a good normal life very...
Replies
12
Views
269
Kindly pray for me ### to be delivered from witchcraft curses and evil entities and demonic spirits. And that God sends me the comforter as is written in Jesus mighty name 🙏 Amen
Replies
12
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,773
Members
651,095
Latest member
Elmiyrulhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom